In the latest edition of The Long View (2016), we explored six crucial questions for a sustainable future:
- Crisis Catalyst: Can we redress the balance in global resources?
- Work. Why? Will we make automation our friend or foe?
- Living Energy: Is smart energy listening to our needs?
- Women Beyond Gender: How are shifting attitudes clearing new ground for action?
- Microbial You: If our gut is a germ's world, what does it mean to be healthy?
- Citizen Innovation: How can people work together to change the worlds they inhabit?
A final chapter explored the future of networks. Forum for the Future has been nurturing a powerful network of change agents and sustainability leaders for 20 years. Now, our eyes are set on 2036: what will prove the most powerful ways to develop communities of system innovators over the next two decades?
Our goal was to ignite conversation and inspire action to shape a more sustainable future, with the hashtag #longview2016.
To find out more, please contact The Long View's editor, Anna Simpson: [email protected]
All articles from The Long View 2016 are now available on the Futures Centre.