The Long View is an annual collection of long-term thinking from Forum for the Future. In 2016, we delve into six crucial areas that will impact change for a sustainable future:
- Crisis Catalyst: Can we redress the balance in global resources?
- Work. Why? Will we make automation our friend or foe?
- Living Energy: Is smart energy listening to our needs?
- Women Beyond Gender: How are shifting attitudes clearing new ground for action?
- Microbial You: If our gut is a germ's world, what does it mean to be healthy?
- Citizen Innovation: How can people work together to change the worlds they inhabit?
A final chapter explores the future of networks. Forum for the Future has been nurturing a powerful network of change agents and sustainability leaders for 20 years. Now, our eyes are set on 2036: what will prove the most powerful ways to develop communities of system innovators over the next two decades?
As you read, we urge you to contemplate how these issues might affect your work and your potential to drive change. Our goal is to ignite conversation and inspire action to shape a more sustainable future. Share your thoughts on Twitter with #longview2016
To find out more, contact Anna Simpson, Editor, The Long View: firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles from The Long View 2016 will be uploaded on the Futures Centre through the year. If you are interested in buying The Long View for your organisation please get in touch: email@example.com